A recorded WebEx training module and slide presentation to assist Medicare hospice providers become familiar with proper data entry and submission for the Hospice Quality Reporting Program (QRP) was posted on Dec. 5 at https://www.qtso.com/hospicetrain.html. The WebEx was posted previously for a brief period in mid-November but removed due to technical issues. Hospice providers may now view the WebEx at their convenience; no registration is required.
The Hospice QRP Data Entry and Submission WebEx demonstrates how to:
- Access the Hospice Quality Reporting Program Data Entry and Submission link
- Register your Hospice Provider and User Account
- Navigate the Structural Measure data entry, attestation and submission
- Navigate the NQF #0209 Pain Measure data entry, attestation and submission
In addition, the recorded WebEx covers:
- Requirements for First Year of Reporting
- Requirements for Future Reporting
- Clinical Help Desk Support
- Technical Help Desk Support
For the first year of reporting affecting the FY 2014 payment determination, hospices must submit two measures: The Structural/QAPI measure and the NQF 0209 measure. The data collection period is Oct. 1-Dec. 31, 2012. The structural measure must be reported by Jan. 31, 2013 and the NQF #0209 by April 1, 2013.
User Guide: A further updated version (Version 1.3) of the Technical User’s Guide for Hospice Quality Reporting Data Entry and Submission is now available online; it includes step-by-step instructions for entering data, attesting and submitting data to CMS. This is the primary reference source for this data entry and submission website and is available at: